Selling filtered WVO

I am starting a business that is centered around selling collected, filtered, and dewatered vegetable oil collected from restaurants. The state has given me numerous answers about the taxes that I have to pay for the wvo I sell. Once, they said I should just start and I would get a slap on the wrist if caught and they would tell me what I need to do. Another time they said it was illegal and I could not sell it as fuel. I live in Indiana and know that state taxes vary by state, but does anyone have any ideas who to contact that would lead me in the right direction. I want to start out doing things right.


Reply to this post

Enter the characters shown in the image.