Plastic Grease Collection Container

I recently had a friend of mine that acquired a PLASTIC POLY vegetable collection tank, approx 150 gallons.

This tank had a regular lid, and under the lid had the holes for the vegetable to drain through and then a locked piece for him to pickup his oil through. He was given the collection tank, and does not know where it came from.

Does anyone know of a company that produces these? I believe these would be cheaper to purchase than the metal grease containers made by parkan or Rudco. Any help would be appreciated here or roysveggy at gmail dot com Thanks again!

Reply to this post

Enter the characters shown in the image.