what permits do i need in california, to collect wvo?

I what to start recollecting wvo in califronia but dont know what permits are requiered. Anybody with experience on this? thanks for the help

you need a pass to stand in

you need a pass to stand in line with the 100+ other people that think its a good idea to collect grease in california trust ne I use to do it its not worth the time theft is too high and compitition is out of control

Reply to this post

Enter the characters shown in the image.