Due to move cross-country, no time to set up filtering system or establish collection network, a need for more trunk space, and a wife that wants a different car - I'm selling my 2002 Jetta TDI with a Greasecar WVO Conversion already installed. Specs:
- 171k Miles
- WVO kit was installed at 120k, probably has 30 of the last 50k miles on grease
- 15gal rectangular tank in trunk (spare wheel stays in wheel well)
- additional aluminum flat plate heat exchanger
- vehicle was in TX until this fall (1st winter in northeast, so great body condition, no rust, etc)
- full synth oil change at 166k (still another 5k before next oil change)
- new front rotors, calipers, pads (front and back), full caliper service on back rotors and calipers in Dec ($650)
- glow plug harness and 2 glow plugs replaced in Dec ($400)
- it's in good-great shape for a 10 year old car. Does have the expected minor cosmetic scratches, faded paint on trunk, and a few interior things (missing treble knob on radio, one cup holder arm broken, center console lid hinge is broken, one side of glove compartment rocking mechanism is broken)
Bottom line: Good car, runs GREAT on grease...this is great for someone looking for an 02-03 Jetta TDI for grease that doesn't want to spend the $2000 for the kit plus another $1000-1500 to install it...I just don't have the time to utilize the WVO aspect anymore and we need to move to more of a wagon/SUV type car.
I'm asking $7200. No matter how you do the math, even with depreciation of the WVO system, adding the cost of installation or cost of your own time for installation - I think this is a fair, but slightly underpriced asking price. Will consider any offers, although I'm not desperate to get rid of this immediately, but am open to discussing price.
firstname.lastname@example.org, 845 664 0702