We have a 1999 Ford F250 that has been converted to run on straight WVO with the Golden Fuel System. We are asking $5000 for it and are in Austin, Texas.
-It is a standard transmition
-Crew cab with 4 doors
- long bed
- lockable tool box
- Racor 1000FH fuel filter (mounted on 100g Tank)
- Golden Fuels system
- Extra Racor 1000FH fuel filter connected to 3gph pump mounted on board (one step filtration)
- Separate 10 gallons/minute transfer pump ( for quick transfers ) clean or dirty GREASE
- Extra car battery for the (2) pumps
- Extra 3 micron and 10 micron fuel filters
- 100 gallon auxiliary (in truck bed) tank for the clean grease
- Grease gauges mounted on driver side
We will also throw in 5 50 gallon drums and the Golden Fuel Systems grease dvd
Email if interested.